Monday, October 25, 2010

feelin' like a star, you can't stop my shine....

Today I reached a big goal! This week I lost 1.8 for a total of 10 pounds! Like I've said earlier, I've registered and re-registered for weight watchers probably a total of about 8 times....and only ONCE have I actually gotten to 10 pounds. and that time, it was when I was a lot younger and my goal was to lose only 10 pounds. Haha:) well I still obviously have a lot to go, and am no-where near lifetime, but I'm getting there.

And tonight, my friends Kelsey, Savannah, Stephanie, and Taylor and I all went running at a track. This weather is so perfect and amazing and I felt soooo good. Before, I only limited myself to the gym. And I've realized that i HATE the tread mill. It's the devil. But running on the track in the cool night air, without my ipod, able to run to the beat of my own thoughts...it's sort of indescribable:) I feel so good. I can't say that enough. all this hard work has really paid off. a few people have been telling me they can tell I've lost weight. for me, that is such an awesome thing to hear. this makes all the hard work and sacrifice more than worth it.

Well jeez...I feel like all I've been talking about on here is losing weight! umm...well lately I've just been busy with school (of course), stress, teaching piano, hanging out with friends, the usual:) I've been loving life. I feel so blessed by my Heavenly Father. The past few years have not been the easiest. And now I'm realizing that it's true that Heavenly Father will always pull through in the end and support us and bless us if we remain faithful during our struggles. And I'm so grateful for the past few years because if every little thing didn't happen exactly the way it did, I wouldn't be the person I am today. That also makes me so excited for the future for more opportunities to learn grow, experience things, strengthen my testimony, and learn from different trials. I'm so grateful for life and the Plan and Heavenly Father and my Savior and my family and my friends. I hope everyone has a wonderful week:)

No comments:

Post a Comment