Monday, October 11, 2010

Wow...Didn't See That Coming!

Well, tonight was the weigh-in! I wasn't nervous because I knew I had lost weight. I could physically feel it. I thought I'd have a good couple pounds under my belt. Well after dealing with the cranky old lady receptionist who yelled at me for not having my goal weight yet, and then making me go buy something at Starbucks because she didn't have change for a 20 (and this caused me to be late for the meeting), I stepped on the scale. And the cranky old lady's face suddenly got really surprised. And she said...."Wow...you lost 5.2. Good job!" HAHA! I was so excited! Ahhh.:) I've never lost that much in one week!

And then later in the meeting they were talking about exercise, and the leader said, "You know it IS possible to lose weight without exercising..." Then I was gonna raise my hand and say, "YEAH! i just lost 5 lbs and I sat on my butt all week!" but I didn't say that.:) And good thing, because she continued, "BUT, why is it important to exercise?....blah blah blah.." Ha.

So yeah game-plan for this week? Well basically I know that if I don't be as psycho as I was last week (if not psycho-er), then I will gain weight, even if I follow the exact weight watchers plan perfectly (which would include eating ALL of my points, which i have NOT been doing).

So this week, it's going to be exercise, on top of eating like a Nazi. Me and my cuzzy Hannah already have it planned to go running every day. And quite frankly, there is nothing I hate more in the world than exercise. Ok well maybe a few things, like liberals, stupid teachers, and annoying people...but that's for another post. Point is, I hate hate hate it. I dread it. I avoid it. I feel like I'm going to die when I do it. But ya know, I can't lie, when i do do it, AFTERWARDS, I guess I do feel pretty good:) but then hate it again the next morning when I can't walk from soreness. So this is going to be my challenge this week. Hope you all have a good week! Peace out!

4 comments:

  1. Haylee, good for you girl! I personally think exercise is an "acquired" taste. It takes time to learn to love it. Stay with it, your body will thank you later!

    PS. I highly recommend signing up for London's Run in January (if you haven't already). Having a goal makes running a whole lot more fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whewhew!! That's awesome, 5 lbs in a week! You continue to inspire me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATS!!! That's such a great accomplishment. Good job girl :)

    ReplyDelete