Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Chugging Along....

Yay, for once, a post NOT totally centered around losing weight! ha. well for anyone who cares, this week I lost one pound even. That's the smallest amount I've lost so far, but eh whatever, I'm just so glad I didn't gain weight! with my aunt Briley's wedding, and Halloween, it was a CRAZY, HECTIC week and I didn't really stay on plan..but i will take a pound! so my total now, 11.2 pounds lost. :) not bad. just gotta keep chuggin' along!


Speaking of Briley's wedding and Halloween, here are some fun pictures:)
Briley looked soooo pretty. and everything about the wedding was just fabulous!:) including epic dancing/partying at the reception:) I only lost my voice..yep:)

And for Halloween, ohhhh boy. haha. A whole big group of us went to Schnepf farms on Saturday night. We were a big nerd-herd slash gang with some adorable nerds and swaggin' gangstas! Oh and I think there was a christmas elf and fairy thrown in the mix too;)

Representtttt
fre-e-e-e-fressshhhhhh.

oh yeah...rollin' like a big shot..


this is how we livvve





G'ing it up at Taco Bell

I had to get out of character for just a few smiley pictures:)

And on Sunday night, I kept the commandments and lived it up doing lots of makeup work from missing school thursday and friday from the wedding.:)

I also have THE busiest month ahead of me. Holy crap. Like, every single day has something in it. I've got choir-president-duties to deal with, research papers, solo and ensemble/regional auditions, y.w. in excellence i have to do a project for, the school's musical auditions/rehearsals quickly approaching, my piano students' recital next week.....AHHH! How am I going to balance everything?! and with the holidays coming soon?! ahh! I can' do it! Psh, wait yes I can. How? prayer, reading your scriptures and going to church every week! ha jk, that was my attempt to be funny...ha..haha...hahahaha:) ok by everyone!!!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment