Saturday, August 21, 2010

Meet The Red Devil

This is The Red Devil. It's my car:) basically, I love it.

It got its name from....well actually I don't know. I think, one day I was driving friends around and I had to do something that I thought would only take about 10 minutes so I said, you guys can just wait in the car, I won't be that long.. Well I actually ended up taking about 30 minutes and my poor friends were trapped inside the hot, smoker-smelling car. And from that day on, it's forever been called the Red Devil.:)

Well that was about 3 months ago when I first got it, and now the smoker smell is pretty much gone and the Red Devil has been through some crazy times!!:) Some things I love about the Red Devil:

1) The driver's side door is broken from the inside so if I want to get out, I have to roll down the window, reach outside, and open the door from there.
2) The windows are manual so I'm cranking my window up and down about a hundred times a day to get out.
3) There is a huge crack going across 3/4 of the window.
4) I can go from 0 to 60 in about.......5 minutes.
5) Whenever I try to go from 0 to 60 in FASTER than 5 minutes, the engine shifts extremely violently and I feel like I'm going to go flying out the windshield.
6) The passenger side door doesn't lock.... I probably shouldn't announce that..
7) It likes to play tricks on me and think that my A.C is broken for the whole month of July, when all I really needed to do was push the A.C button.....that was fun...
8) The window tinting is peeling off reeeeally bad on all the windows so....it's basically a classy car in general.
9) The brakes are reeeeally sensitive so when my friends and I wanna be our true gangsta selves, I can bump the brakes really hard to the beat of our gangsta-lovin' music.
10) The LAST thing I love about my Red Devil is that there's no better car in the world for ME and I wouldn't trade it in for any other car!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment