Sunday, September 12, 2010

gOaLs

I need to set some goals this week. Last week was awful (see previous post. that was like my breaking point of stress). You'd think with having Monday off last week it wouldn't be bad, but it actually was. And I even missed school on Wednesday because I felt so overwhelmed by so much going on like... being behind of homework, not having done laundry in weeks, not washing my hair in days (you know it's bad when you don't have time for that), drama going on, and being so incredibly sleep deprived, like I've never been in my life.....

But now that I look back on last week, I could have done a lot more to prevent that. One thing was not getting my facebook back. Ahhhh. I'm so ashamed. Especially after I ranted on here a couple weeks ago about how my life was soooo good without it. So with facebook and not managing my time in general, me being soooo stressed out was pretty much my fault. So this week is going to be different. I'm going to come up with some goals. Just for this week. Then hopefully eventually I'll be able to make them habits and make them who I am and how I do things.

1. NO FACEBOOK
2. start homework RIGHT when I get home from school and only stop to teach piano
3. go to bed before 11. (this one is going to be hard but I know if I do it, it'll make a HUGE difference)
4. FINISH. EVERY. HOMEWORK ASSIGNMENT. there is nothing worse than going to school knowing there's some things you didn't get done. ahhh. maybe that's another reason last week gave me such bad vibes, because I was going into almost every, class every day, without having some assignment done or some test that I wasn't prepared for.
5. Wash my face every night. Last week, that definitely got away from me. And my poor, zitty face is definitely a result of that.
6. Wash my hair at least every 2 days. This is honestly going to be hard. I just can't explain how much time it takes when I wash it. Longer time in the shower (when i could be SLEEPING), then more time doing it in the morning (when I could be SLEEPING). and plus, when I don't wash it as much, it turns out soooo much cuter. So why waste time washing when it's even cuter dirty? well...because I want my hair to be healthy for once!
7. Another hair goal, no poofing hair. Today was the first day in probably 2 years I went out into public without it teased. And i wanted to throw up every time I looked in the mirror. Literally. I feel like it's so flat against my face and stringy and sickening and makes me look 50x fatter when it's not poofed, but I know it's all in my head. I'm going to try to go a week without teasing it to get myself used to it-visually- so i can eventually stop doing it all together so I can eventually get healthy hair again. Wow i sound like a drug addict! HAHA

Ok there are my goals. Most serious, some silly. I can't promise I'll blog anytime in the next week...actually I'm going to promise that i WON'T blog in the next week...so I don't get sidetracked...but I will promise to have an update next weekend how my goals went!

Wish me luck, I really need this to happen if I want to be able to balance my life for the next 9 months. (ok that sounds like I'm pregnant. I mean the next 9 months of my junior year). :)

Ultimate Goal = 4.0 all four years ............and temple marriage, of course:)

love, HayHay

No comments:

Post a Comment